Chorro Remixed is a Premium template. Here is some helpful information pertaining to the template:
|Control panel version||2|
|Slideshow in gallery||YES|
|Page images – supports||950||635|
Intro images should be uploaded into the advanced tab under extra files and will play as a slideshow. To control the order of the images please upload the images like this: 01intro.jpg, 02intro.jpg, 03intro.jpg and so on.
To assign an image to a category just upload an image to the image bank and name it the same as the category name. If you have a category called Weddings, just upload an image to the image bank called Weddings.jpg.
* Special note: If you have the latest version of our admin and need to assign an image to a category with spaces in the title make sure to upload your image with the same name using the old-fashioned upload tool.
To add a contact form to this template you will need to go into your pages section of your admin and create a page called contact. Please note it should not be called Contact. The form will then automatically show up on the template. Make sure you assign it to the Main Menu category when saving the page.
To change font size on text pages use simple HTML coding: <font size=”26″>text</font>
Adjust the number in the above code to modify the size of the text.
This template includes a built in availability calendar. To activate it follow these steps:
1. Create a page in the pages section called calendar
2. Go to the advance tab and select template settings
3. Add the title of your availabilty calendar to the field labeled Calendar title
4. Under the field for calendar text please insert the wording you would like to show up on that page. Something like “Dark dates are the days I am unavailable” is recommended
5. Now under Unavailable dates you need to have at least two dates input for the calendar to work. The format is simple. Insert dats with this format: [MM,DD,YYYY][MM,DD,YYYY]. Make sure there are no spaces between the sets of dates and not line breaks.
Chorro Remixed has the ability to fill the viewing area of a visitor by pressing the full screen button. To show the full screen button, enter a value of ‘true’ in the ‘Allow fullscreen button’ field under Advanced > Template Settings.To hide the full screen button, enter a value of ‘false’ in the ‘Allow fullscreen button’ field under Advanced > Template Settings.
FAQ’s – For more questions not covered here make sure to check out our FAQ page